Our News: Fares Please! - 2023
Fares Please! current year
To view recent issues of Fares Please!
click on the date.
|Click on the
|Features in the issue are:
- A very busy summer - new overhead
- An Overseas Odyssey - Paul Nicholson
- Tasmania's Launceston Tram 14 - Warren Doubleday
- Christmas Day operation
- Volunteer - Chris Phillips - Paul Nicholson
- An artist returns - 26's leadlight windows
- No. 13 visits Preston Workshops
- 2023 Begonia Festival
- 91 years ago - 1932 Alan bradley
- Tram 39 - Len Millar
- Volunteer - Len Millar by Paul Nicholson
- The Neon tram returns
- Horse Tram day
- 100 years of the Ghan
- Pre Ballarat Tram Driving Experiences - James Proctor
- Toy Tram ticket set
- Ballarat Tram Driver keeps Halberstadt trams on time.
- Tram 40 - Len Millar
- Peter Winspur wins 2023 ATHRA Excellence Award
- Centenary of the W class
- Bridge St redevelopment
- Vale Neil Robe
For previous years of Fares Please!, click on the year.
Click here for past issues of eNews
Ballarat Tramway Museum Inc. - PO Box 632 Ballarat Vic 3353 Australia - firstname.lastname@example.org - phone +61 3 5334 1580. A0031819K