Retail and Customer Service Role
Retail and customer service volunteers work in the Museum building:
- selling tickets and merchandise
- displaying stock
- advising on visitor safety
- assisting with finance, marketing and events.
- Give advice of the tram journey
- Able to share knowledge of the Botanical gardens, and provide other local tourist information.
- Uniforms, guidelines and training are all provided.
Desirable skills or have some experience in or be willing to extend your knowledge or learn:
- Team work
- Customer Service
- Eftpos and cash handling
- Reliability and good performance
Interested? Click here for the next step.
Ballarat Tramway Museum Inc. - PO Box 632 Ballarat Vic 3353 Australia - firstname.lastname@example.org - phone +61 3 5334 1580. A0031819K