Our Museum opens at the following times:
- Weekends - 11am to 4pm - last tram leaves at 4pm
- Tuesdays and Public Holidays - 10am to 3pm, last tram leaves the Museum at 3pm
- Thursdays during the Victorian School Holidays - 10am to 3pm, last tram leaves the Museum at 3pm
- Entry: Adult $10, Children $5, Concession $8 and Family $30
- All trams commence their 3.2km return trip from the Museum.
We recommend allowing at least 30mins to Explore our new Museum building.
The Ballarat Tramway Museum acknowledges the Wadawurrung as the Traditional Owners
of this land and pays our respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging.